Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Back!

Well, it's been about a month since I last posted but that's because I had nothing to post. I was on trial for the past month but it paid off; my client was found Not Guilty of all the charges. Yay!
I have one month to make cards for the Holiday craft fair I am partipating in so I am trying to make a lot - I'm not a fast cardmaker at all but I'm trying!
These 2 were made using last week's sketch from 2S4U. I didn't post them in time but better late than never!

Both of these cards use Cosmo Cricket "Jolly by Golly."


Snowflake is K&Co.

This last card is a pocket flower pot card. I cut those yummy flowers from BG Figgy Pudding "wonderful" and put little pearls in the center. Everything is from that BG collection.


That's all for today. I will be back with cards that are made for current challenges. Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle =)

2 comments:

Kay said...

Yea! Glad you're back! I missed your creations. ;o) Gorgeous holiday cards! You'll have a very successful holiday craft fair!!! ♥♥ Kay

Unknown said...

Welcome back Michelle! Glad your trial went well!

These are super gorgeous! So different, yet equally fabulous! I've been missing challenge deadlines lately too, nothing like being super busy!

(-: Heidi