Saturday, April 11, 2009

My mojo has returned!

It has been about a week since I was able to create anything. I know it happens once in while but I HATE when it happens. This weekend I was able to create 2 cards and I'm looking forward to creating a few more tonight. Both cards were created from the card kit I received in our monthly swap from my friend Christy at Scrapbook.com. The first one was inspired by the watercolor challenge at the Cuttlebug Challenge blogspot. This is first time I've ever used these Martha Stewart watercolor markers that I went out to buy when the challenge was active. Better late than never! I enjoyed them and plan on using them more often.
.
The other card is just pretty and girly and I used a rub on which I so rarely do.


I covered the CTMH rubon with Star Dust stickles which are my favorite!
Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and the weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle :)

6 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Both are lovely cards. The tulips are gorgeous - they just pop off the page!

Anonymous said...

Yep! I'd say your mojo is back for sure. Because these cards are fab! I love the soft pastel colors you used. It makes me think of spring.
Happy Easter!

Kay said...

Michelle, the Cuttlebug Challenge card is amazing!! You did a wonderful job with the watercolor markers and the details on that card are GORGEOUS!!!

I really like your rub on idea! I should try adding some glittery bling to my rub ons. Those flowers are so lovely!! ♥♥ Kay

Kay said...

By the way...glad your mojo is back!!! It can't be gone too long because I would SO miss your creations!! ♥♥ Kay

Maggie Lamarre said...

Both cards are lovely, I'm glad you were able to participate :)
Thanks
Maggie
Http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Boy I'll say it's back! These are gorgeous Michelle! Your coloring on the fist one is just gorgeous and I love the softness of the second!

(-: Heidi