Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Card Patterns and more

We've had a couple of color challenges in our little Paper Therapy group over at Scrapbook.com. Last week's challenge was to use pink, green and black. I used a this week's sketch at Card Patterns to create this card.

I made the lollipop flower and then covered it with stickles so it's nice and sparkly. Those litte green dots aren't brads; they are actually just little candy dot things. I can not remember who makes them but I want more! If anyone knows, please tell me. I am terrible at keeping packaging or notes on these things. *UPDATE* I found out what they are! They are called Candy Dots and they are made by Pebbles. I bought them (and just bought more!) from Treasured Scrapbooking. Go there to see Eva's amazing kit reveal too!

The next card started out as one that I loved; but I feel it is missing something but I have spent hours playing with it and I give up. It had read only, "It's your day," and it was where I put "Heard" that was driving me insane. So I stuck that there; it's better but I don't love it. I made this one for our blue, orange, and yellow challenge.

That's all for today. Hope everyone is having a great day!
Michelle :)

12 comments:

whoistracy said...

Beautiful cards! I love your style. Love that row of brads/candy dots. They're so cute. Would love to know where you got those if you remember!

So glad you could join us on CP.

Heidi Van Laar said...

Fabulous Cards Michelle!

#1. The only thing better than a lollipop flower is a sparkly lollipop flower!

#2. I think you've just been looking at it too long to appreciate just how adorable it is!

(-: Heidi

Tamaroo said...

Wow! These are just both amazing!

Martha said...

Both cards are just beautiful!!

Kay Sibley said...

Oh yes! You know I love these cards!! Thanks for telling us what the little green "dots" are. I love them and want them! :o) I know exactly what you mean about not being able to figure out what's "missing". However, this card is ADORABLE and I don't think it's missing a thing!! I love the ribbon and the colors!! All of it's wonderful! ♥♥ Kay

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Wow to both cards! They are both fabulous! I like the pink and black card with the shaped bracket. So happy you shared what the green dots were because I did think they were brads. I am going to check in to getting some. Thanks!

~amy~ said...

Love them both!!!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Your cards are beautiful!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

These are beautiful cards Michelle! I love the colors you used on CP sketch.

Linda Beeson said...

Both cards are wonderful but oh how I love that first one! There are so many cool things about it.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful creations! thanks for your comments on my blog.

MsOktober said...

This is so cute! The colors mix so well ~ it turned out great!