Monday, January 5, 2009

Sketch Challenge Cards

So, the holiday season is no longer upon us and as much as I enjoy that time of the year, there are many reasons that I am happy it is over. I will now be able to shop in the middle of the afternoon without too many people around; I don't HAVE to go shopping, I go because I want to....and there are some others that don't revolve around shopping but those just aren't coming to my mind right now.
I've been doing some more blog hopping and found some more fantastic sites for inspiration. One blog that I found is Our Creative Corner and there was a sketch challenge posted that I decided to partake in. Here it is:

I used BG Mellow for the pp; Fancy pants felt for the flower and a random button; the heart is foam with glitter. I really liked this sketch and will be stopping by there more often!

While I had out my awesom BG Mellow papers, I made tis card too:


This is my card for the Caardvarks sketch challenge, it was my first Valentine's card this year:

Almost everything here is K&Company.

Finally, here is a card and a matching bookmark that I made for my father's girlfriend who gave us some nice gifts for Christmas. This is made with a lot of K & Co too. Oh, and this is my first bookmark and they are great to make! They are so little that you can make a ton of them...but then what do you do with a ton of bookmarks???



Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

All your cards are fab, thanks for playing with us OCC girls.

Unknown said...

These are all really beautiful! I'm loving all the glitter!
(-: Heidi