Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Kazan's Sketch #17

I'm trying to expand my card making and scrapping world by checking out new sites and meeting new people, getting more inspiration and challenging myself to improve my craft. I'd really like to get one of my cards published but I can't tell if they are good enough for that...so I guess all I can do is submit my work and try!
One site that I have been familiar with and always get inspiraton from is 2Sketches4you. Kazan's sketch was fun to work with.

I used my Treasured Scrapbooking December card kit for this card. The paper is all My Mind's Eye and the sentiment is We R Memory Keepers Glitter Rub on Transfers.
That's all for now. Have a good night and thanks for stopping by; it makes me so happy! :)
Michelle

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooohhhh, love those MME papers! FABulous take on Kazan's sketch!!

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love the combination of papers you used! Really fun! Great take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Lovely Michelle - especially the distressed edging and the bling - son cute.
:) Kazan

Unknown said...

Beautiful use of color & pattern!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! Yummy papers... SK :)

Amy C said...

Very pretty card!! I love the distressing.

Ann said...

Adorable! I love the papers and bling! :D