Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Cards

I got my Treasured Scrapbooking Nov card kit a few days ago and it was perfect to make Thanksgiving cards with. I also made 1 christmas card...and there is something wrong with it...but I will post it anyway...I ran out of rub on stitchin and have to buy more tomorrow. Or just learn how to use my sewing machine already...



This card is made for the Cardvaarks challenge which was based on a picture this time. I used CPS #92 for this so I guess it's for that challenge too.


This is the first gate card I've ever made! It's fun to make something other than a plain square or rectangle once in a while.


Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle :)

2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Your rocked both sketches! SO love what you did with the CPS sketch!

Laura Williams said...

Wow! the paper and colors on these cards are just GORGEOUS!!! beautiful job!