5 hours ago
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I've been tagged!
The fantabulous Heidi Van Laar has tagged me! As you can see above, I have posted the rules and here goes on 7 random facts about me:
1. As soon as I get into the house, I change out of my clothes and put on pjs. I don't understand how people wear anything but really comfy clothes unless they have to.
2. I love to read and my favorite genre is chick lit but I HATE chick flicks. I don't read much in the winter because I really only like to read outside; usually while on my float in the pool.
3. I don't eat any seafood at all. I don't eat much meat either. I like chicken and a burger but that's about it.
4. I grew up in Brooklyn, NY but am slowly becoming a surburbanite; I don't like when there is street noise, I get annoyed if someone parks on the street in front of my house and am sooo annoyed that they have rerouted traffic down my street so they can do roadwork!
5. I absolutely love flowers! I grew up in an apartment and a few years ago was the first time I was able to plant real live flowers in the first yard I ever had.
6. I do not cook. Every once in a while I will bake a cake (from a box) or make some pasta. I have cooked a few meals but I think it's too much work for the short amount of time we actually eat.
7. I really enjoy my career (criminal defense attorney) not only for the substance of it but because I am my own boss! I am terrible at working for someone and I never have to again!
Now, I have to try to find 7 people to tag....I know some have been recently tagged so I will name those that have not:
Well, that's 4 and that's all I have for now!