Thursday, March 12, 2009

Earth Day Cards


I've made some more cards for an the order I received for Earth Day/ natural-looking, environmentally friendly cards. I used Jillibean Soup papers for most of the cards because they are made of recycled paper and are just adorable! On some of the other cards I used Basic Grey Mellow and made the cards from paper bags. I still have some more to make but lucky for me, my friend Jaime had a whole bunch of the Jillibean paper and she sent it to me. I have no idea where to buy it yet.




That's all for today. I'm not feeling well so even though I want to create I just can't. My ear hurts and I'm kind of stuffy. I did stop by Rae Barthel's awesome new challenge blog Use It!, challenging us to our stash. I took out most of my supplies but I just can't put anything together now so I'm going to retire to the couch and watch tv.

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, these are stunning! I love all the rich earth tones and trees, Love the trees!

Kay said...

So sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you can relax and get better! These cards are amazing, Michelle!!! Get ready for your customer to order more because they are beautiful!!!!! Take care of yourself!! ♥♥ Kay

Hanneke van der Linde said...

WOW!!These cards are stunning!! Love Jillibeau Soup papers!!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Girl these cards blow me away! Just incredible work! I love them so much.