Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #17 - Love!

This week's Cuttlebug Challenge is to use a Love theme...it is almost impossible not to create a card using that theme right now! And how much better is a card when you use your Cuttlebug Embossing folders? Here they are:

This is the first time I ever used a Magnolia Stamp. I know they don't have mouths; I don't know why and it kinda freaks me out a bit so I had to draw a smile on her face. If anybody has any info/comments on Magnolia stamps, please feel free to leave it here for me.


Next is a card I made for my boyfriend to give his 17 year-old son for Valentine's Day...quite a challenge! I used BG Granola pp, Houndstooth Embossing folder and MM Passport trim, Fancy Pants felt, unknown gem and chipboard heart (came in a Treasured Scrapbooking card kit).



Finally, this card uses a cute stamp and sentiment that Jerusha sent me and the Swiss dots (my favorite!) Cuttlebug embossing folder. I think the cardstock is from her as well, and it may be Core'dinations cardstock.


I have more to say but this post has taken me an hour already because I had a dinner break in the middle. I'll be posting again tomorrow. Good night!

Michelle :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like how you drew the smile on her face :)

danni reid. said...

these are the cuuuuutest, wow!

thank you for the inspiration over @ www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com this week.

Eva said...

Ohhh....these are sooo cute. I am so glad you joined us at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog!

Mrs J said...

Michelle, these are so gorgeous! Love the first card with the Magnolia (like how you've added a mouth to her!). Swiss dots has to be my favourite folder too, tho your houndstooth card also looks really effective!
Thanks for taking part this week at Cuttlebug Challenges!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Rusha said...

I think it is great that you drew a smile on her face and if I had any confidence in myself I might actually try the same thing! I really love how your card turned out, AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

These are all so adorable! The stamp on the last one is super cute!
I think Swiss dot is my fav too.

(-: Heidi

Maggie Lamarre said...

these are so adorable :)

Thanks for participating you will be featured at
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
on 2/12/09
Maggie

Jenn K said...

Wow These are all great cards!

Kay said...

How cute is the little girl! I'm glad you put a mouth on her! :o) She is absolutely adorable. And, I LOVE my Swiss dots folder, too! I only have a couple of folders but that one is definitely my favorite. Your cards are wonderful!!! ♥ Kay

Anonymous said...

I love that cuttlebug folder swiss dots. And I also thought the smile was part of the stamp. LOL It's so perfect.