Monday, January 19, 2009

My (messy) Scraproom & some cards

Well, it took me forever to get my darling bf to hang some shelves for me so that I could organize my stuff. In fact, my father said that the theme of our Christmas this year was, "As soon as Ralph hangs my shelves." I'm sure most of you are aware of this phenonmenon, you hubby or bf will have amnesia about the small household chores you ask him to do. Anyway, I have my shelves!! Here are some pics of part of my little space...the part that isn't too scary to show!

I really like the tiny drawers--I got these at Home Depot so they weren't very expensive. I haven't labeled any of the drawers because that would be a lot of work. I also remember where everything is...amazingly, I do have a system...only I can understand it though. I think that's just the way my mind works-anyhoo...
I also used radom jars from the house and cleaned out a few of the candle jars I burn all the time and stored my ribbon in them. They look really pretty lined up on my desk and I can reach them and see them easily.
I really like these drawers that I got (Home Depot, too). These do not have labels either but I know all my Cuttlebug stuff is in the 3d drawer, ink pads in the first, alpha stickers in the bottom left.

Here are 2 cards that I made recently. The first one is for the Card Sketch a Day blogspot . This is sketch 139.


The other card is just a very bright card:


That's all for now, thanks for stopping by! Feel free to say hello!
Michelle :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! I love your really bight card, It's so fun and cheerful!

Eva said...

Michelle, your scrap space looks great!!! Good job on organizing! And your cards are soooooo pretty! I love them!

Susan said...

Thanks for using a sketch from the Card Sketch A Day blog! Your card looks great!

Kay said...

Your scrap room is great! You're so lucky! I wish I had that much space for my stuff!