Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nanananananana.....BATMAN!!

In exchange for a fabulous handbag, I made 5 cards for Lisa, the wonderful woman who hosted the Purse party I went to a week or 2 ago. Two of the cards were for boys....so hard! One was....you guessed it...BATMAN! I wasn't quite sure about it but I really like it! Here it is:



I also had to make her a birthday card that she will give to her son for his 10th birthday. For this, I used CPS Sketch 90. It really was a challenge!



And finally for today, I want to show you the most fabulous deal I've gotten on scrapbooking goodies in a long time! I went to Big Lots today and got this ginormous package of goodies for $12! I soooo love getting good deals. I also like to share, so I'm offering up some of these goodies to you. As you can see, there are 2 or more of just about everything. All you need to do is post a comment and tell me your favorite superhero, and I will randomly select one of you to send some yummy stuff to!




Thanks for stopping by; leave a comment...I'm off to go play with all those goodies now!

Michelle

11 comments:

Babydoll said...

I love the Batman card!! Too cute!! You did a great job with the birthday card too.

My favorite Super-SHE-RO is Wonder Woman!! I always admired her strength as a child! Count me in for to goodies!!

Submarine Wife said...

Hi I wanted to let you know that I found your Blog last week and I love it that I put it in my faves.. My favorite superhero would be Incredible Hulk I watched it all the time while growing up.. I was so happy to see them make him into movies..

Eva said...

Holly molly.....look at that deal you got!!!! WOWIE!!!! You are going to have so much fun playing them! And I love both your cards but the batman card takes the cake and what deal, you made five cards and got a purse out of it??? Hehehehe...not bad of a trade! Your cards are fabulous!!!!

Lea L. said...

Your CPS card is fabulous!! Love the star! Great job with the sketch this week...thanks for playing!

~Lea

tynmicsmom said...

the batman card is awesome, may I ask how you made it??

My favorite super hero I guess I would have to say super woman as my hero is my mom and she was a super woman!!

Have fun with your great find!! I Might just have to go check out big lots after payday.

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

great job on the card... i am glad you decided to do that it looks great!
my fav super hero would have to be super woman because i would prance around in just my super woman undies with my two older brothers in their favor undies.. i actually have a pic of my brothers and i lined up having these great classics on :) silly but what a great memory...thanks for letting me relive this memory with asking what your fav super hero was..jamie

Pamela said...

LOVE your CPS card!!!

Wendy said...

Hi Michelle~~ I also love finding good deals! My favorite super hero is Superman. Love everything! Cartoons, comics, movies!

Thanks for letting us know about your blog it is awesome!!!

Wendy

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charity Hassel said...

oh, that batman card's fab!!! great use of the cps sketch too!

Anonymous said...

I love the Batman card! My son loves Iron Man so maybe I will need to come up with card. Your CPS cards is gorgeous too!