Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cuttlebug Craze!

I got my Cuttlebug a couple of months ago and haven't really done much with it. I recently came across this fantastic blog: http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com I made this pumpkin over the weekend when they had "camp."
There were a few more fantastic ideas but I haven't gotten to them yet. But I was also inspired to make this baby boy card:

And yet one more; these cute little frogs are cuttlebug dies.



This morning I bought 2 embossing folders; Stylized Flowers and Snowflakes and I'm off to go play with them! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What wonderful creations! I have that same embossing folder that you used for the baby boy card, but I haven't really figured out where to use it...I love what you did with it!

Annie said...

just popped over from Cuttlebug challenge blog. your pumpkin turned out great.
you'll love the snowflake folder it's one of my favourites.
Ann xxx

Eva said...

WOW...look at so many awesome things you created!!! So glad you liked it, too...I saved up a few of the ideas to create with later on, too.