Thursday, October 23, 2008

CPS # 87 and more

I finally made a Halloween card and I used sketch #87 over at http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/
I sprained my ankle a week ago while I was walking. Just twisted my ankle on a crack in the sidewalk and I wasn't even wearing heels. Since I've been trying to stay off my feet, I've had plenty of time to make cards!! yay!!! In addition to the Halloween card "Spooky" I made a few cards using Treasured Scrapbooking's October card kit. I never use anywhere near a whole kit so I'm making an effort to do it this month. There's a new blog dedicated to this idea too: http://kimsonksen.typepad.com/wekitunot/ You should check it out. TS is also looking for a new DT Card designer. I'm thinking about submitting my stuff. Which is another reason, I'm trying to use the whole kit!
I don't blog that much and clearly have very little readers, but I'm going to try to change that. I will try to lure you in to my little blog (which I will pay more attention to starting now) with a RAK!! Just leave me a comment and I will draw a winner on Sunday. I'll post pics of it shortly....just to lure you back again!
And finally, the cards:





4 comments:

Roxie said...

Sorry to hear about your ankle. I love your cards. Especailly the skull card. Way cool!!
Roxie

Eva said...

Ohhh..your cards are gorgeous, and I totally love the skull one, too. You are doing a fabulous job with your kit! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment, you truly made my evening!!! :)
Eva

Charity Hassel said...

cute work! thanks for playing along at the cps blog!

Unknown said...

Oh I love that skull card! You are the card queen! I hope you go out for the Card DT on TS I think you would make a FAB DT!
Sorry about your ankle girl.