Saturday, August 16, 2008

3D Design Challenge



I found a great new challenge blog--3D Design Challenge and the first challenge was to create a 2468 box. I haven't ventured out of the card/layout realm so I'm really excited about this. This is my take on the challenge. I decorated each side with a small chipboard flower and glued the green ribbon along the bottom. I think the scallop on top is Sassafrass Lass. Gee that's a lot of s's. Is that right? Anywho, I am going to make more of these because they were so fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Michelle. I'm glad you found us and ventured out of your comfort zone. This is just lovely.
~Carrie

Pamela Smerker said...

This is so sweet Michelle. I love that striped scallop on the top and the flowers are adorable! We look forward to playing with you each week at 3DDC